Steps to Prepare Speedy My Crab meat salad with Thai Green king Prawns 😙

My Crab meat salad with Thai Green king Prawns 😙.

My Crab meat salad with Thai Green king Prawns 😙

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my crab meat salad with thai green king prawns 😙. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Crab meat salad with Thai Green king Prawns 😙 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Crab meat salad with Thai Green king Prawns 😙 is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my crab meat salad with thai green king prawns 😙 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Crab meat salad with Thai Green king Prawns 😙:

  1. {Make ready 50 g of Crab meat Cooked.
  2. {Make ready Handful of mixed lettuce.
  3. {Take 4 of cherry Tomatoes.
  4. {Get 2 tbls of chopped yellow sweet pepper.
  5. {Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
  6. {Make ready 2 tbls of Seafood tangy sauce.

Steps to make My Crab meat salad with Thai Green king Prawns 😙:

  1. Add the Crab meat to a mixing bowl add lettuce and tomatoes.
  2. Next add sweet pepper.
  3. Then the seafood sauce.
  4. Mix in the lemon juice.
  5. Then set out in a serving bowl.
  6. Add to a serving plate with Thai Green king Prawns in Breadcrumbs..
  7. Enjoy it..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my crab meat salad with thai green king prawns 😙 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url