Recipe of Speedy My Tuna & Avocado Pile up with Salad.#Lunch#Mysterybox#Seasonal

My Tuna & Avocado Pile up with Salad.#Lunch#Mysterybox#Seasonal.

My Tuna & Avocado Pile up with Salad.#Lunch#Mysterybox#Seasonal

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my tuna & avocado pile up with salad.#lunch#mysterybox#seasonal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Tuna & Avocado Pile up with Salad.#Lunch#Mysterybox#Seasonal is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Tuna & Avocado Pile up with Salad.#Lunch#Mysterybox#Seasonal is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my tuna & avocado pile up with salad.#lunch#mysterybox#seasonal using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Tuna & Avocado Pile up with Salad.#Lunch#Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. {Get 1/2 of Small tin of tuna chunks drained.
  2. {Prepare 1 tbls of fresh Coriander chopped.
  3. {Prepare 1/2 of Avocado crushed but leave some lumpy pieces.
  4. {Make ready Half of a lime.
  5. {Prepare 1 tbls of mayonnaise or Sour cream. (I used mayo+pesto mixed).
  6. {Take 1/4 of Tsp Garlic granuals.
  7. {Make ready 1/4 of length of a Spring onion diced.
  8. {Get 3 of Tomatoes crushed.
  9. {Make ready 1 tbls of Soft Cheese.

Instructions to make My Tuna & Avocado Pile up with Salad.#Lunch#Mysterybox#Seasonal:

  1. Mix the tuna,coriander and 1 little squeeze of lime juice in a bowl mix in well. Then add it through a tube tin press down and push to compress it all tightly onto the serving plate so its 1/4 inch thick and round.
  2. Next add the mashed Avocado,add chopped spring onion mix well do the same as the tuna and using g a spatula lift the avocado mix up on top of the tuna pat around the sides to keep the circular shape..
  3. Next add the tomatoes to a bowl and peel them if you want chop finely add the soft cheese and spring onion and garlic mix in. Add to the top of the Avocado. Squeeze another little lime juice over the top..
  4. .
  5. When piled up add a thin slice of Cucumber on top to finish then add salad to your plate around the pile up serve and enjoy..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my tuna & avocado pile up with salad.#lunch#mysterybox#seasonal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url