Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing

Lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing.

Lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing:

  1. {Take 1 of chicken breast finely sliced.
  2. {Prepare 100 g of pancetta.
  3. {Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
  4. {Prepare Pinch of salt.
  5. {Make ready of Salad of your choice, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber etc.
  6. {Get of Croutons - optional.
  7. {Prepare Spoonful of oil.
  8. {Make ready of Dressing:.
  9. {Make ready Teaspoon of mayo.
  10. {Make ready Teaspoon of mustard.
  11. {Make ready Clove of garlic.
  12. {Make ready of Juice of the other half of lemon.
  13. {Prepare Dash of olive oil.

Steps to make Lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing:

  1. Crush garlic. Add all the dressing ingredients together and mix well.
  2. Heat some oil in a pan, add the chicken, pinch of salt and as it turns white, add lemon juice. Stir until cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper. In the same pan, cooked the pancetta on medium heat until crispy.
  3. Drain on kitchen paper too. Now make up your fav salad ingredients. Add chicken and pancetta on top. Croutons if you fancy and drizzle the dressing all over.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon chicken salad, crispy pancetta & my zingy salad dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url