Recipe of Award-winning Githeri and Grilled chicken

Githeri and Grilled chicken.

Githeri and Grilled chicken

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, githeri and grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Githeri and Grilled chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Githeri and Grilled chicken is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have githeri and grilled chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Githeri and Grilled chicken:

  1. {Prepare 1 cup of fresh maize.
  2. {Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup of beans.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 of chicken.
  4. {Make ready 1 of Lettuce.
  5. {Take 3 of large tomatoes.
  6. {Make ready 2 of large onions.
  7. {Take of Coriander.
  8. {Make ready of Green pepper.
  9. {Get of Garlic.
  10. {Make ready of Tumeric.
  11. {Get of Ginger.
  12. {Make ready of Black pepper.
  13. {Make ready of Dressing salad.
  14. {Take of Cooking oil.

Steps to make Githeri and Grilled chicken:

  1. Boil the fresh maize and beans, until they are tender..
  2. Crush ginger, garlic and tumeric until it forms paste. Cut green pepper, onions and tomatoes into small cubes..
  3. Fry the onions until light brown. Add the garlic, ginger and tumeric paste, fry for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and cook for 1 minute. Add salt. Add the boiled maize and beans. Mix well. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Your githeri is ready..
  4. Spread preferred spices on your 1/2 chicken, to marinate. I marinated mine with enough lemon juice and coconut cream, black pepper, mixed spices, thyme, rosemary, garlic and ginger. I let it then rest for 3 hours. After that, I grilled the chicken for 30 minutes..
  5. Prepared my lettuce, tomatoes and parsley, as my salad. I then sprinkled dressing salad..
  6. My githeri and chicken is ready. 😋 😋 😋.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food githeri and grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url