Recipe of Homemade My Avocado, 2 Cheese & Everything Salad 😉

My Avocado, 2 Cheese & Everything Salad 😉.

My Avocado, 2 Cheese & Everything Salad 😉

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my avocado, 2 cheese & everything salad 😉. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Avocado, 2 Cheese & Everything Salad 😉 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Avocado, 2 Cheese & Everything Salad 😉 is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my avocado, 2 cheese & everything salad 😉 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Avocado, 2 Cheese & Everything Salad 😉:

  1. {Prepare 1 of Avocado diced.
  2. {Take 3 inch of Cucumber diced.
  3. {Take 8 of Mini plum Tomatoes.
  4. {Get 1 of thick Spring onion sliced.
  5. {Take 1 of red Sweet Pepper cut in lengths.
  6. {Take 2 tbls of Sweetcorn.
  7. {Get of Some little blobs Mascarpone and tomato pesto mixed.
  8. {Get 4-5 of Blobs of jalapeno Relish.
  9. {Make ready of Just a couple of tbls Mozzarella grated cheese.
  10. {Take 1 of small Red onion diced.
  11. {Take 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs Cut in 4.
  12. {Take 1 of hard boiled egg grate the white all over the top at the end.
  13. {Prepare 3 inch of Length chedder Cheese diced into little Squares.
  14. {Make ready 1 Handful of Spinach.
  15. {Take 1 of good grind of Rainbow cracked peppercorns.

Instructions to make My Avocado, 2 Cheese & Everything Salad 😉:

  1. Dice all the ingredients that need dicing..
  2. Add the Spinach to the bottom of the serving dish Chopped.
  3. Mix all the diced ingredients so it's all combined. Add on top of the Spinach sprinkle Lose Corn. Also the Mozzarella cheese.
  4. .
  5. At the top add the relish in blobs and the mascarpone +tomato pesto just a few blobs here and there. Add the eggs quartered on top..
  6. Then add the Grated egg white on top cover and chill serve chilled..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my avocado, 2 cheese & everything salad 😉 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url