How to Prepare Homemade My Garlic Buttered Chicken with Ham &Salad😘

My Garlic Buttered Chicken with Ham &Salad😘.

My Garlic Buttered Chicken with Ham &Salad😘

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my garlic buttered chicken with ham &salad😘. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Garlic Buttered Chicken with Ham &Salad😘 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Garlic Buttered Chicken with Ham &Salad😘 is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my garlic buttered chicken with ham &salad😘 using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Garlic Buttered Chicken with Ham &Salad😘:

  1. {Make ready 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
  2. {Get 1 tbls of Butter.
  3. {Get 1/4 Tsp of Red crushed peppers.
  4. {Take 1 of Chicken breast cut into small strips.
  5. {Make ready 1 of little Boiled ham cut into Strips.
  6. {Make ready 1 handful of Spinach.
  7. {Take 1 handful of mixed lettuce.
  8. {Prepare 5 slices of Cucumber.
  9. {Prepare 1 of Vine Tomato sliced thin.
  10. {Take 1 tbls of Red Cabbage.
  11. {Get 1 tbls of red Onion sliced.
  12. {Get 1 of little red sweet pepper sliced into strips.
  13. {Make ready of Salt.
  14. {Take 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black pepper.

Instructions to make My Garlic Buttered Chicken with Ham &Salad😘:

  1. Crush the garlic add the butter and then add the red pepper flakes mix in..
  2. .
  3. Add the garlic butter to the pan and heat up. Add the strips of chicken too stir around to coat the chicken turn heat down to half for 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
  4. Meanwhile in a large bowl add the spinach to the bottom thenz add the mixed lettuce on top add salt on top if desired..
  5. Next red pepper, cucumber and tomato slices.
  6. Stir the chicken.
  7. Next add the ham strips and the red cabbage also red onion slices.
  8. Lastly add the cooked Chicken on top and poor a little juice left in the pan over the chicken..
  9. Add a little black cracked pepper on top to finish and serve..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my garlic buttered chicken with ham &salad😘 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url